Esper aggro-control with focus on Surveil and filling graveyard with instants and sorceries. Finishers are Pteramander, Dimir Spybug, Warden--all of which can become dangerous 4/4 or 5/5 flyers; or a bunch of flying Thopter tokens via Deploy.
The spells perform one or more of these:
- surveil to improve your next draws
- control ala countermagic, discard, removal
- tempo to slow down opponent
- protection via counters (Siren Stormtamer), hexproof
- creature tokens as finishers
The Azorius split cards Depose // Deploy and Warrant // Warden are amazing. Early they can be tempo, and later they create tokens to finish the game. So they count as creatures, but also fill the grave for Pteramander. Furthermore, they can be flashbacked with Mission Briefing--it's absolutely sick. Recast Deploy to gain more Thopters and gain huge amounts life; or recast Warden for another 4/4 flying vigilant.