[CCG] MBS RPG CCG

Started by Den, 2019-Feb-17 18:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Den

MBS RPG CCG

Summary:
QuoteControl a party of mankin, monsters, mechs, and more in 2x2 formation. Strategically attack and defend enemies by rows or columns. Disable your enemies, destroy them, and rack up points for each kill. But don't forget to protect your own fighters, lest you be eliminated. Harness energies of the mind, body, and soul, and prudently manage your energy to deploy units, equipment, and actions.

Like Pokemon TCG meets RPG active-time combat.

Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Murgano

Is this a fast-paced game or more of a strategic game?

Den

Quote from: Murgano on 2019-Dec-06 06:31
Is this a fast-paced game or more of a strategic game?

Both.  ;D

Players share the same turns and act somewhat simultaneously. In that sense, it's quite fast paced and less waiting. It's not like other games where players do a million things before they pass, while their opponents wait forever for their turn.

Strategy is mainly in how you deploy your units and how you spend energy. Units are placed in 2x2 grid. What you put down and how you place them could affect your strategy and tactics. Energy is built up over time, and spent every time you perform an action or attack. Strategy here is how and when to act or attack by spending energy. Once energy is spent, it takes time and cards to refill and build up again.

Fixed the link to the PDF, so you can read the rules up to this point in development.
Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Den

Energy, Motif, Races, Classes

SymbolEnergy
  Mind
  Body
  Soul

SymbolMotif
  Force
  Gear
  Hi-Tech